Monday, February 23, 2009

Uncharted

Uncharted territory
I’ve not been here before
Ultimate highs and extreme lows
Longing, loving, after glow

Always keep my heart in check
Playing by my skills
Past romance has taught me
I have learned to see

Matching you play by play
Set and match we volley
Your game is much stronger
My will can’t last much longer

I will triumph in the end
Lover you will see
I have known this from the start
I will get inside your heart

You think of this as a game
Maybe that was true
But a change is on the way
And your heart will not be safe

You are thinking of me
I romp across your mind
You know you can’t deny it
You may as well just quit

To go where no woman has been before
This my eventual goal
To capture you and beat the odds
Letting go of this facade

No comments: