Friday, March 13, 2009

Anonymous

I live my life anonymously
Don’t want people to know
Like to blend with the background
Don’t like to be put on show

I like my life real quiet
Have those that I hold dear
Not adding any new ones
All those that matter are here

I like my life the way it is
All poetry and prose
Half the topics that are written
Are about people that I don’t know

My life is pretty happy
Not insecure as the prose may seem
In a committed relationship
Like from out of a dream

Just let me live here peacefully
Anonymous, happy, sound
Keep it quiet, keep it simple
Feet firmly on the ground

Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky. Be well. God bless.