Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Luck

However did you find me?
A stoke of just pure luck
You knew I needed finding
It was that note you struck

You took the room required
There was a lot of space
Not much rearranging
Just holes that were replaced

You knew the things I wanted
You gave with an open heart
Not much effort needed
You saw that from the start

You grace my life with loving
The strength and peace I require
You ask for nothing in return
It’s me that you desire

You put me back together
Restored all that was lost
Gave me back my blue sky
With each new day that dawns

No matter how you found me
Thanks for all you gave
Rendering a life renewed
A heart that needed saved
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: