Wednesday, June 22, 2022

genius with words

a genius with words
talent in what you compose
ways of putting it together
obscurity in lyric and prose

the followers that read
thinks this could be me
leading the reader along
addicting to written charm

some I have re-read
were different than I recalled
the meaning now more clear
not what I first thought all

I'm one of your addicted fans
in what you write I see
that once upon a time
some were about you and me
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I am becoming one of your fans..Fantastic write here..As a writer it is that leading the reader to another place, that is the goal..Let them conjure up dreams to escape to....and then only you and maybe the subject knows the truth (as long as you tell them) :) Well done..this has inspired me...