Tuesday, March 9, 2010

chances

I'm going to take more chances
start living on the edge
step over every line drawn
erase the boundaries of right and wrong
going to stop thinking twice
going to push every envelope
I'm going to take more risks
quit living life so safe

I'd rather be wrong for loving you
cause even if it doesn't work out
it won't be the first or
probably last, that I made a huge mistake
but I don't see how not loving you
is a chance that I shouldn't take

I guess I would rather be sorry
for something I did, not didn't do
and I'm going to take, this leap of faith
yep, close my eyes and jump
I'm going to take this leap of faith
and go on loving you


Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

No comments: