Sunday, March 7, 2010

try

hurt is going to come, but I can't hold back
have to tell the truth, bout what this love lacks
you can sense it, I hear it in your voice
questions aching strong, echoing unvoiced
and the nights drag on

you'll probably rue the day, that you met me
a match made in Hell, burning eternally
you'll probably think, those before were right
your name on a list of those I have hurt
and the nights drag on

it's bound to come, sooner or later
just avoiding me, won't make any better
just let me tell you, what I really need
maybe it will work if you try with me
don't let it go, think it through
we can talk it out, try to work it out
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

No comments: