Wednesday, March 6, 2019

hold on cowboy

Friday night and I'm out with my friends
you saunter up, when the music begins
you ask for a dance and before it is through
that's when your hands start two steppin too

hold on there cowboy we just met
move your hands higher if you wanna dance
I don't even know if I like you like that
move your hands higher if you wanna dance


once again we begin...an appropriate stance
music still playin, we give it another chance
that's when your fingers start doing the electric slide
and people on the floor are givin us the eye

hold on there cowboy, we just met
move your hands higher if you wanna dance
if you wanna keep them fingers..I'll give em one more chance
move your hands higher...keep them above my belt

Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

No comments: