Tuesday, May 18, 2010

buffet

what am I hungry for?
the choices now are varied
each have different specialties
and it's been awhile since I've explored
the pleasures of different cuisines

Japanese is and option
flown in from Tokyo
but it could leave me hungry
after several hours

Mexican is always wonderful
but I can have that any time
I always do enjoy it
when I'm in old Mexico

Italian is a favorite
I will see what fare is offered
love the culture and the sauce
the language is so romantic
Tiramisu, a just dessert

maybe I should hit a buffet
where I can taste a little of each
then my options are open
I can taste all that I please
or one for each day of the week

Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

No comments: