Thursday, June 29, 2023

I Love....

I love paisley and I love my glock
Alan Jackson, and bad boy Rock
Dwight Yoakam in cowboy boots
I love dancing to Fast As You

I love seafood and I love steak
Surf and turf in a restaurant's great
No longer eating that many carbs
Except for beer in a cowboy bar

I love leather and I love pearls
You can't call me a girlie girl
Camo pants and also tees
Hunting is the life for me

I love quads and I love bikes
Take me on a long, hot ride
I love new cars of many kinds
Drives you out of your ever loving' mind

I love Calvin for his jeans
And his sexy under things
Mention shopping - deal me in
I don't think that is a sin

I love tequila with salt and lime
In Mexico it tastes mighty fine
Love the beach and the casa there
The sea, the sand and the moist air

I love adventure on a ocean cruise
Enjoying coffee in a balcony room
Castle keep with coat of arms
Moats that kept all safe from harm

I love the spa on a starry night
Jets flying over with crew in flight
A full moon that sees it all
You and me and bubbly foam

I love my babies, there are four
Two boys, two girls an even score
Nana is the name for me
It's a wonderful life you see

I could ramble for days on end
This list I'd probably need to amend
Of all the things I truly crave
My soul mate is my favorite fave!!
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

No comments: