Tuesday, September 10, 2024

zoom

sometimes all the day to day
stuff that you can't put away
never ending, no fung shui
no time for even a coffee break

Monday's like this aren't any fun
time for zoom, you gotta run
please no questions, not even one 
wrap it up, so I get done

the drive home is not too bad
not the worst day that you've had
all ideas from your launch pad
made the bosses pretty glad

home at last, now where's my wine?
time to free the working mind
spinning wheels that once did grind
bounced off you as I unwind

you smile, you nod, you fill my glass
as I am running out of gas
he says "honey, that is past
enjoy the evening, let it pass"
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

No comments: