Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Poetry and Haiku

All of my haiku’s are perfectly true
The poetry, maybe some parts
Poetry draws from many places
Haiku’s, right from my heart

The haiku’s are quick and easy to do
The prose takes much more time
The content, the words, and everything else
And then, try to get it to rhyme!

The haiku’s are thoughts that pop into my head
At all different times of the day
Everything I do could be a haiku
If I wanted to do it that way

I still like the prose and the time that it takes
To think out each of the verses
Remember, most are not about me
That makes them much more perverse!
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrific! Phenomenal! You are awesome at this :)