Friday, April 10, 2020

Not a Children’s Rhyme

Could you, would you start this thing
Could you, would you make me sing
Could you put your hands right here
Could you make your position clear

Could you, would you unbutton this
Could you, would you with a kiss
Could you remove my jacket like so
Could you do it really slow

Could you, would you remove my belt
Could you hurry before I melt
Could you, would you undo this snap
Could you move closer, there's too much gap

Could you, would you take more care
Could you move over, you're pulling my hair
Could you, would you turn off the light
Could you love me with all your might

Could you, would you take your time
Could you make me feel sublime
Could you, would you slowly ignite
Could you, would you stay the night
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is phenomenal!