Friday, August 7, 2020

fightin the urge

you know that you want me
you keep tryin to fight the urge
but you’re thinkin all about it
I’m buried too deep to purge
we keep on comin back for more
we like it the way it is
you keep on toyin with me
we both keep playin with this
there are no set rules here
we play it as it comes
makin the connection
while we’re both on the run
it adds to the excitement
this innuendo is not boring
it just heightens the passion
that keeps my spirits soaring
I’m not askin for more
than you’re able to render
just let me know
if i am a contender
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Blasé said...

I have Classic Rock scattered throughout my Blog

Come visit and see if you like anything...