Thursday, June 20, 2019

missing me

I hope that you are  missing me
memories that you still see
everywhere you turn or look
that is where I’ll try to be

you can’t speak or feel the words
that leave you here undisturbed
even though I've turned and gone
it’s still what I haven’t heard

the utterance of misplaced love
something that you won’t speak of
although that’s how you say you feel
way deep down it's piled and shoved

all of this has become clear
now that I’m no longer near
do you sit there, wonder and wait
for me to once more reappear
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

memories are the containers of life, love and longing. Keep this container in a safe place.