Friday, July 23, 2021

parking

let's go parking in the desert
you know that you want to
open up the moon-roof
and neck like a couple of fools

a million stars overhead
a full moon lights the sky
it's just a little cramped
that's why these seats slide

let's pretend that we are teens
I leave a mark on your neck
you'll need to wear high collars
oh but what the heck

let's pop in a cd
and listen to some tunes
while you are kissing on me
I'll be kissing on you

we'll have to keep one eye open
to watch out for cop cars
they shouldn't be looking for parkers
but rousting drunks in bars

ouch, my leg is hurting
it hit the steering wheel
your back is almost breaking
but honey, you make me squeal
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooohoooo!