Saturday, February 10, 2024

Guardian Angel

a guardian Angel
a savior and friend
always there
through thick and thin
watching over
keeping me safe
sometimes disapproval
on her face

my guardian Angel
not made of stone
but light and grace
I'm never alone
sometimes a smile
more often a frown
let me just say
I'm glad you're around

my guardian Angel
always reading
my thought
will I land on my feet?
or will trouble be brought?
guiding my hand
in all that I do
forgiving the blunders
trying to make my path true

from a small girl
to the woman I am
a saint or sinner
still God's lamb
protecting me
in all I do
the celestial light
that surrounds you

Guardian Angel
always stay
from dark of night
through a new day
I need you now
and always will
I need your hope
I need your skill
Creative Commons License
Poetry by M.J.B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

No comments: